If you are already following me on my Instagram, you might have seen me posting smoothie bowls with homemade granola. Since you all voted and asked me the recipe, here I am with my very easy stove top pan roasted granola recipe.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup red rice flakes
- Raisins or diced dry dates
- Any other nuts you want (I didn’t use any)
- Coconut chips (optional)
- 1 table spoon honey (you can use sugar if you want)
- 1 table spoon butter or olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Heat the pan on a medium to low heat.
- Mix all the ingredients and roast them until the mixture turns golden brown.
Tadaa! The granola is done. You can simply store the granola in a jar once it’s cooled down to the room temperature.
Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- 2-3 tbs of granola
- 2 Bananas
- 2 ice cubes
- 1 tbs Curd
- 1 tsp honey/sugar
- Drop of Food colouring if you want
- Chia seeds
Cut the banana into 4 pieces. Slice and keep 1 piece aside for topping. Blend all the ingredient except the granola, chia seeds and slices bananas. Add honey for sweetness.
Pour the thick mixture into the bowl and add the granola into it. Garnish the bowl with banana slices and chia seeds.
Happy meal y’all!
with love, Bushra