“2018” is more like an emotion to me. It gave me loads and loads of positivity and brought so many changes in me and it’s literally been a helluva roller coaster ride with more inclines and few declines.
10 Best things happened in 2018
- Revamped my entire Instagram into something that could benefit my growth while helping others gain something GOOD out from me.
- Started my 2 blogs – personal & food stories.
- First meeting of my family & family-in-law.
- Attended 3 interviews and got a job as a Social Media Manager at two of them.
- Joined Chokolaate Teen Magazine as a event content writer.
- Successfully completed 3 semesters at Uni.
- Organically improved Instagram followers from 300 to 3800+ and hit 100k+ impression/week.
- Achieved 50k views & 200+ subscribers on YouTube.
- Got my New Phone (OnePlus6) with my own earnings and some love.
- Went on a family trip to Deltota & Mawanella.
Things that I should leave in 2018
- Sleeping late and waking up late😬
- Eating too much of sugar💔
- Brushing late in the morning😂
- Comparison game🍻
- Negative thinking & Negative self-talk😐
- Not being confident about myself🙄
- Doing everything at the last minute.
- Quick temper
- Taking too many tablets
- Biting nails
- Anything that brings negativity within me.
I’m so ready for more adventures in 2019. Since, I’m starting my 2019 with the Exams, I believe that it’s gonna be a productive beginning where I’d be working more and more.
I’ll be blogging more and more + focus on executing my video plans for my YouTube channel, In-Shaa-Allah.
It’s gonna be an awesome year once again with more Modules at Uni😅, Internship, more blog posts, more Instagram posts and everything else that would mould a better version of myself.
Just wishing myself and everyone else to have a strong heart to inhale every emotions 2019’s gonna bring within you and exhale only the best to the world and improve both mental & physical fitness.
𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒, 𝐵𝓊𝓈𝒽𝓇𝒶